Transition Day: Wednesday 3rd July. School closed: Thursday 4th July (voting) Friday 5th July (Teacher training day)

Interactive Bar

Google Services


School Updates

Attendance Winners

Attendance Winners

  • EYFS -
  • Year 1 -
  • Year 2 -
  • Year 3 -
  • Year 4 -
  • Year 5 -
  • Year 6 -

Google Translate

Home Page

Family Support



If you think a child or young person is at risk of immediate harm, please call the police on 999.


Sometimes you may have concerns about a child and don’t know what to do.


You can contact the NSPCC Helpline by calling 0808 800 5000 or emailing Due to an increase in demand across our service, our voice Helpline is currently available 10am–8pm Monday to Friday. You can still email at any time for free, and you don’t have to say who you are. If you think a child is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999 straight away.


Or you can contact Birmingham Local Authority’s Children’s Services who will be able to advise.

Opening hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8:45am to 5:15pm
Friday: 8:45am to 4:15pm
0121 303 1888

Emergency out-of-hours:
Telephone: 0121 675 4806


Childline offers free, confidential advice and support for children and young people under the age of 18. Whatever your worry and whenever you need help call  0800 1111

Household Fund- A scheme to support families who have experienced hardship over the winter

The Birmingham Local Offer website

This Local Offer website gives information about the support that the local authority expects to be available across education, health and social care. The information on the website is clear and easy to find. It says who a particular service is for, how to apply, and how decisions are made about who gets that service.

The information you should be able to find on a Local Offer Website includes:
  • Sources of support, advice and information for children, young people and families including support groups and forums.
  • Special educational, health and social care provision for children and young people with SEN or disabilities.
  • Arrangements to identify and assess children and young people with SEN, including how an assessment can be requested.
  • Other educational provision, for example leisure activities, sports or arts provision,
  • Information about provision to assist in preparing children and young people for adulthood including post-16 education and training provision.
  • Arrangements for travel to and from schools, post-16 institutions and early years providers.
  • Childcare, including suitable provision for disabled children and those with SEND.
  • Support available to young people in higher education, particularly the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) and the process and timescales for making an application for DSA.
  • Arrangements for resolving disagreements and for mediation, and details about making complaints


In Birmingham, they have been updating their Local Offer website to make the information in it clearer and easier to find.


Debt Support Birmingham

Additional Parent Support


Bottom Information

Safeguarding Information

At Hodge Hill safeguarding of pupils is at the forefront of everything we do. Check out our safeguarding page for the latest information and advice.

Read More